Role Mandate: The Beauty Advisor represents Lord & Taylor and its ideals of service and quality to the customer. Beauty Advisors must always be ready to assist customers with product selection and ensure that the customer’s Lord & Taylor experience is a positive one. Professionalism and product knowledge are essential qualities for a successful Beauty Advisor. Beauty Advisors must have strong people skills and be comfortable with developing and fostering client relationships. Beauty Advisors are responsible for generating sales by accurately determining customers’ needs and completing sales in a friendly efficient manner. Full Time and Part Time Beauty Advisors report to an Area Sales Manager.
- Work in front of the counter and approach all customers immediately. Intersell when necessary.
- Achieve daily sales and clientelling plans.
- Develop comprehensive product knowledge of own line and key products in neighboring bays.
- Treatment BAs must perform 5 skincare consultations/make-overs daily. Fragrance BAs must perform 5 fragrance-layering consultations daily.
- Open new charge accounts, minimum 1 per week.
- Continually build and utilize clientele file:
- Must add a minimum of 3 clients a day to their clientele file.
- Must contact 5 clients a day, 10 clients a day during GWP time.
- Work with Counter Managers to plan and implement special events and daily "at counter" events.
- Provide intersell training on key products for neighboring bays.
- Demonstrate flexibility to meet the staffing needs of the business.
- Ensure counter is adequately stocked, cleaned and properly merchandised.
- Wear vendor supplied uniforms and maintain Lord & Taylor dress code standards.
- Enforce loss prevention and shortage control procedures and maintain all safety standards.
- Maintain all specific cosmetic line standards, policies and procedures.
Qualifications Job Requirements:
- Selling experience is preferred and helpful.
- Engaging personality.
- Strong phone skills/etiquette
Location/Region: King Of Prussia, PA (US)