When you join Kelly Services as a Scientific Recruiter you will specialize in placing scientific talent across nearly all vertical industries. You will extend your reach beyond your candidates’ key work experiences to identify opportunities that truly fit their career interests, needs, and goals. You have two missions: to ensure 100% client delight, and to find the opportunity, flexibility, and stability candidates need to push their careers to the next level.
As a Scientific Recruiter, you are the key element that connects job-seekers with companies looking to hire the right talent. You are a specialist building lasting relationships and driving candidate engagement throughout the entire placement process. The workforce solutions industry is a multi-billion dollar per year growth industry that every company is a part of – from large, multinational organizations to start-ups to regional and local businesses.
We have scientific recruiters that are driven to succeed. We strive to win and are focused on taking market share away from our competitors. You will play a key role in that success.
As a Scientific Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and recruiting scientific candidates in the disciplines of Chemistry, Biology, Immunology, Bioprocessing, Drug Safety, Molecular Diagnostics, Pharmacology, Physical Science, and Toxicology. The job functions of Research, Quality, Regulation, Manufacturing, Technical Writing, Lab Analysis and Validation will cover multiple industries such as Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Environmental, Energy, Medical Device and Consumer Products.
- Meeting financial and activity-based measures
- Growing revenue and profitability for your portfolio of business
- Creating and managing candidate pipelines and assessing candidate qualifications
- Reviewing and prioritizing candidate activity including pre-screens and interviews
- Negotiating and closing candidates with offers and starts
- Actively networking within the local scientific market
Are you ready to join us?
- BA or BS in Science, Chemistry, Biology, or related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- Driven to succeed – solutions oriented
- Team player who embodies the Kelly team first
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
- Highly networked and a connector of the best opportunities to the best talent
- Defined experience deploying a social media strategy in your recruiting: Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest, Blogging
- Two or more years of scientific recruiting or staffing experience.
- Experience in recruiting processes (can show proven success with regard to the recruiting process: sourcing, qualification, placement process, and temporary employee management).
- Experience in Vendor Neutral and with VMS tools (Fieldglass, Beeline, IQ NAv, etc...)
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.