Internal ID: 1051986
Planner / Scheduler Job Description
- Plans and prepares production schedules for fabrication, instillation, and repair of research development systems:
- Draws up master/discipline schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet client forecasted master schedule.
- Updates client through client accepted/ sponsored software.
- Analyzes production specifications and construction data and performs mathematical calculations to determine material, tools, and human resource requirements for the schedule.
- Plans and schedules workflow for each craft and operation per previously established client sequences and lead times.
- Plans sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other operations for guidance of construction workers.
- Planner/Scheduler confers with client & construction management to determine time-line for projects.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepares production reports.
- May prepare lists of required materials, tools, and equipment. May prepare purchase orders to obtain materials, tools, and equipment
- Proficient in creating Excel spreadsheets, SAP, Microsoft Projects, P-6.
- Must be able to lead Planning & Scheduling meetings and keep meeting group on track.
- Must have good leadership and communications skills.
- Needs to be solution focused.
- May be required to work overtime.
- Brown & Root Industrial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Brown and Root offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
JobSkilled Trades - OtherPrimary LocationUS-US-DE-WILMINGTON