This position is responsible for developing and maintaining models and tools to predict product, account, and customer value and/or the underlying drivers of value that support Bank of America marketing programs. These models are used in key decision areas such as new customer marketing (acquiring profitable customers), cross-selling and up-selling (strategic relationship deepening) and customer retention (retaining high-value customers).
The models are required to meet very high standards including predictive accuracy, reliability, regulatory compliance, excellent documentation, flawless execution/implementation and ongoing monitoring and validations.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop, implement, maintain and track performance of valuation models including usage behavior models such as balance, spend, revolve and activation models.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional areas including Risk Strategies, Finance and Campaign Execution to develop and implement marketing programs leveraging models and other analytical tools.
- Support lead selection production process with ad-hoc analytics, data preparation, code development and production audits.
- Develop, streamline and error-proof production codes.
- Provide analytical data-driven insights to business partners, identify business needs and tailor solutions to those needs.
- Draw strategic conclusions and recommendations from models/analytics.
- Work closely with partner areas to ensure proper use of the models/tools.
- Regularly present project results to senior management and business partners.
- Master’s or higher degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or other related field.
- Strong background and interest in quantitative business analytics. Excellent SAS and SQL programming (Stat, Macro, OR, ETS) and data mining skills. Proficiency with UNIX.
- 2 -3 years of statistical modeling experience in the financial industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Experience working with statisticians, data scientists, and programmers.
- Proficiency in design of experiments (DOE) and optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of consumer lending products, strategies and related processes
Posting Date: 12/21/2016
Location: US-DE-Wilmington, US-NC-Charlotte, US-TX-Plano
Language: Language --
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift