Lockton is a global professional services firm with 6,500 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world’s largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. To see the latest insights from Lockton’s experts, checkLockton Market Update.
For eight consecutive years, Business Insurance magazine has recognized Lockton as a "Best Place to Work in Insurance." We think you’ll agree! A few of the reasons Associates love working at Lockton include:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development
- 12-week paid parental leave
- A huge emphasis on community involvement –Associates are encouraged to support and volunteer for their favorite charities
- Frequent athletic and wellness events
- Social and teambuilding opportunities like happy hours and other celebrations
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10 year anniversary!
Lockton is currently looking for a Surety OperationsAccount Manager in Philadelphia (Blue Bell), PA.
- Day-to-day servicing of our construction/commercial clients surety programs.
- Prepare submissions on bond requests
- Process bonds and other paperwork associated with bonds
- Manage the day-to-day servicing needs of department clients.
- Develop positive relationships with the surety markets and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of bond and surety business with experience in servicing commercial bond/surety accounts.
- Ability to obtain valid insurance license and accumulate continuing education hours.
- Proven ability to organize and manage time in order to prioritize heavy workloads and to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook) or similar software applications.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet applications and formula calculations.
- High aptitude for mathematical calculations including multiplication, division, and percentages.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and execute oral and written instruction.
- Professional and tactful negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve objectives.
- Ability to compile and analyze financial and statistical information.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with Associates at all levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to instill confidence and comfort in external clients so that clients look to Lockton not just as an insurance broker, but as a business partner.
- Ability to communicate professionally with internal and external clients and develop strong relationships.
- Demonstrated understanding of when to proceed alone and when to involve their Supervisor or other Associates.
- Contribute to a cohesive and pleasant work environment.
- Willingness and ability to expand knowledge and effectiveness in the commercial insurance industry by successful completion of extended classes and workshops related to insurance.
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.