Provides on-going support to National Sales and Marketing regions acting in the capacity as Lead Generation Manager of mall programs. This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities related to all aspects of lead display set up, coordination with Mall vendors and car dealerships or other vendors for display.
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities:
* Negotiate Mall, Cinemas, Show, and Event contracts for lead collection displays
* Manage administrative processes to oversee the set up and coordination for lead displays in regional mall, cinema, show and event location.
* Manage field lead collection verification for assigned region.
* Supervise planning, organization and updating of Mall , cinema, show and event calendars, communicating weekly with Regional Lead Generation Manager.
* Identify and report weak performance of lead generation venues.
* Analyze and monitor success of each region’s lead performance on a weekly basis, working with Regional Lead Generation Manager and database marketing.
* Prepare and communicate minimum Location Production reports weekly .
* Meet or exceed budgeted lead results and maintain costs.
* High School Graduate
* 5 - 7 years Lead Generation and management
* Strong leadership, management, organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and internet explorer
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.