Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides are recognized as key part of our home health care program. CNAs and HHAs perform “hands-on” assistance with a patient’s physical dependency needs as well as non-skilled medical procedures ordered by the physician and delegated in writing by the Nursing Supervisor.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist patient with Bathing
- Mouth and denture care.
- Assist patient to and in bathroom.
- Assist patient with ambulation.
- Hair care.
- Assist in and out of bed
- Assist with dressing and undressing
- Housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Is at least 18 years of age.
- Is a high school graduate, has a GED, or demonstrates ability to read and write adequately to complete required forms and reports of visits and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Current Home Health Aide certification is a plus, but not a must.
- Adequate physical & mental health to perform the job and free from communicable disease.
- Interest in and empathy for the ill.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work well with clients, families, and co-workers.
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Rewards
- Flexible Schedule
About this company
Advantage Home Health Care has been serving the home care needs of Hoosiers for over 20 years. Indiana owned and operated Advantage is one of the largest providers of home care services in the state with 14 locations serving 50 counties. Our patients rest assured the care they receive meets the highest standards set by the Indiana State Department of Health. Experience does make a difference and we put that experience to work for our patients every day.
At Advantage we believe patients and families deserve honest information so they can develop realistic expectations and workable plans for the home care of a loved one. After all, problems we can deal with…what we all dislike are surprises.
Very often living at home will mean you need some assistance to care for a family member during recovery or for the long term. Choosing the right agency to help is an important decision that will affect nearly every part of your life. You want every advantage for your family and it will be our honor and pleasure to serve you.