With our history of success and growth, we are looking to expand our workforce and are currently looking for driven, dedicated individuals that are excited at the opportunity to join a winning team, and continue to drive home the culture of excellence that has been built here. If you are a self-starter with the ability to lead we would like to talk to you.
- Contacting and communicating with customers to identify automotive needs
- Make a high volume of outbound calls
- Receive a high volume of inbound calls
- Set sales appointments for customers
- Contact customers to confirm appointments
- Respond to internet inquiries from customers by email with vehicle information
- Great customer service skills & motivation to be successful
- Ability to create and maintain customer relationships through consultative selling techniques
- Strong computer & phone skills
- Prior sales, call center, or BDC experience preferred
- Appointment setting experience
- Great communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Bi-lingual is always a plus!
- Team player
About this company
Since 1969, The Thompson Organization has been built upon our commitment to customer service and excellence. Jack Thompson opened the first local Toyota dealership in Doylestown in 1969, and with hard work and perseverance, additional dealerships were acquired over the years: BMW in 1986, Lexus in 1989, Maserati in 2014, and Alfa Romeo in 2015.
Whether you're purchasing your first vehicle from us or you've been a longtime customer, you'll be treated with courtesy and respect by our friendly, knowledgeable salespeople who will ensure you find the car, truck, or SUV that fits your budget, style, and needs. We are proud to provide unsurpassed values on the best newand used vehicles today, all backed by service and parts teams dedicated to assuring our customers' continued satisfaction, safety, and comfort on the road. Even if you didn't purchase from Thompson, all makes and models are welcome at our fully-equipped service centers.
Our goal has always been to offer the best service and sales experiences possible. After all, our our original motto has remained the same throughout all these years: We won't meet your automotive needs, we'll exceed them. We offer a great selection of new and used vehicles at our Toyota, Lexus, BMW, Maserati and Alfa Romeo dealerships, and we also operate a Rent-a-Car facility, a full-service Detail Center, and a state-of-the-art Collision Center.
We're driven to provides you the very best experience from the moment you walk into our showrooms, for the life of your vehicle, and beyond.