ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF THE COURTS
(This position is exempt from the State of Delaware Merit Rules)
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER
(Application Support Project Leader)
Opening Date: August 30, 2017 Closing Date: Open until filled
Salary: $54,827 - $68,534 per year (Minimum – Midpoint) Pay Grade 18*
Recruiting For: Administrative Office of the Courts, Judicial Information Center
Location: New Castle County (Please check this location on your application)
*Salary applicable for this position is based upon the qualifications of the individual applicant.
Summary Statement: This employee is responsible for the management of interdepartmental project teams and for leading multiple Information Technology (IT) projects from concept to completion. The employee will oversee all Information Technology projects for the Delaware Judiciary.
Minimum Qualifications: Please address each item separately on the Minimum Qualifications page of the application. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Applicants must meet each of the following qualifications. Failure in any one area will result in a rating of “not qualified.” Resumes may not be substituted for the application.
- At least three to five years IT project management experience, which includes planning, scheduling, staffing, coordinating, controlling, monitoring, evaluating, and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of various project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of staff supervision which includes planning, assigning, reviewing, and evaluating the work of others.
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively, both verbally and in writing, including the ability to communicate complex, technical information in a format appropriate to ensure audience comprehension with a diverse group of clients such as end-users, staff, and coworkers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PMP Certification is a plus but not required.
Conditions of Employment:
- A satisfactory criminal background check is required as a condition of employment.
- Direct deposit of paychecks is required as a condition of employment.
Benefits: To learn more about the comprehensive benefit package please visit the web-site at http://ben.omb.delaware.gov/.
Submitting Your Application: Visit the website at http://courts.delaware.gov/career/ and click on “apply” next to the job posting. Then print, or complete and print, the Judicial Branch Non-Merit Employment Application in either WORD or PDF format. Applications should be submitted by any one of the formats listed below prior to the closing date stated on this announcement.
- Send your application as an e-mail attachment with the words “Application Form” in the subject line to: email@example.com (preferred method)
- Fax your application to: (302) 255-2482, Attention: Human Resources
- Mail your application to:
Administrative Office of the Courts
New Castle County Courthouse
405 N. King Street, Suite 507
Wilmington, DE 19801
Attachments to Applications:
- Please do not submit copies of evaluations, letters of reference, training certificates, or college transcripts unless requested.
- If supplemental information is requested by the posting, be sure to include it when you submit your application prior to the closing date.
- Applications or additional information will not be accepted after the closing date.
- Resumes will not be accepted unless accompanied by the application.
- Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an auxiliary aid or service please call (302) 739-5458.
- TDD users should call the Delaware Relay Service Number 1-800-232-5460 for assistance.
The Delaware Judiciary –
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer