Home Delivery Area ManagerPhiladelphia Media Network is seeking a Home Delivery Area Manager who will oversee the distribution, service and sales process. The position represents PMN's interest in the contractual relationship with independent delivery contractors. The primary goal of the Home Delivery Area Manager is to meet Home Delivery subscriber's expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain business relationships with Independent delivery contractors.
- Oversee daily service operational results to meet PMN's service goals. Verification of sub complaints, requests, etc. to insure subscribers expectations are exceeded.
- Work closely with the sales department to address circulation growth needs at the area level. Develop and target sales programs to maximize sales opportunities.
- Maintain proper system and routing data to insure proper service execution at the IDC level (back up data).
- Maintain communication/ relations with service department at PMN and alternate publications. On time fulfillment of starts and other service requests by Independent Contractor and timely communications with alternate publication statistics.
- Work closely with Finance to maintain proper fiscal budget control regarding costs/delivery, profitability (CO and IDC) and overall expense budget and SOP of contracting process.
- Represent PMN's interests related to property management (warehouse) issues, maintenance, relocations, etc
- Minimum of 5 years Distribution Management experience of independent contractors over multiple publications.
- Thorough understanding of independent agreement regulations for both local and federal rules.
- Flexibility to manage a 24/7 operation.
- Ability to work independently and communicate clearly and successfully with peers and every supporting department.
- Ability to adapt to diverse working environment and the changing dynamics of the business areas
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated leadership through energy and enthusiasm.
- For Immediate consideration, apply to:
Source: Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News