Senior Digital Subscription Marketing ManagerJob Summary
The Philadelphia Media Network is the Delaware Valley's largest integrated media company, defining and reaching audiences in Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and around the world with our print and digital news products.
We service the nation's 4th largest media market with Philly's largest newspaper, The Philadelphia Inquirer, most-visited website, philly.com, and array of other digital assets and print news products and advertising solutions. We reach more consumers in our market than any other local media brand.
The growth of our digital subscription business plays a significant role in the future of the Philadelphia Media Network. We are currently seeking an experienced, passionate digital marketing leader to join the Consumer Marketing team. In this role you will develop and execute on-line and off-line strategies to generate new digital subscriptions. You will also use digital channels to help acquire new print subscribers and improve retention of all subscribers. You must be a strategist who is willing to roll up your sleeves and help with the execution of the plans you create.
This position calls for a talented marketing expert with strong knowledge of digital marketing tactics and techniques, experience with customer acquisition and retention strategies, social media trends, organic / paid search, web analytics and related technologies. You enjoy a fast-paced work environment, have the ability to effectively collaborate with other teams to accomplish mutual goals and are eager and willing to have your accomplishments measured to ensure goals and budgets are met.Responsibilities:
- Develop annual revenue, expense and volume budget for digital subscription sales
- Plan targeted marketing campaigns to generate new subscription sales
- Manage internal and external resources to create and execute those campaigns
- Collaborate with digital development team to test, evaluate and roll out tactics to maximize sales from existing web traffic
- Create regular reporting for digital sales to measure against budgeted goals
- Contribute to and make recommendations on development of new digital subscription products to market
- Develop and implement group digital subscription product and marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital audience acquisition role
- Demonstrated experience using Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords and/or other similar platforms
- Strong knowledge of digital media channels, including paid search, display, social, media and email
- A passion for digital media, innovation and delivering results
- Knowledge of off-line marketing tactics are a plus
- A proven track record of meeting budgeted expectations for sales and revenue
- Excellent communication skills required (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills, preferably with experience in forecasting and response reporting
- BA in marketing, communications or related field preferred
- For Immediate consideration, apply to:
Source: Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News