Elevate your career by joining the Southern Tea Team! Southern Tea Company is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions in our Moorestown, NJ high speed tea bag manufacturing facility:
Southern Tea is a division of Harris Freeman that imports, blends, packages, and warehouses specialty teas for a wide variety of retail and food service customers. Harris Freeman is the largest private label packer of tea in the US. In addition to the company’s tea business, it also has spice, software, and flexible packaging divisions.
- At least one year of prior manufacturing experience, experience in food/beverage a plus.
- Able to work safely
- Manual dexterity and ability to read, write clearly, and count correctly
- Able to lift 10-40 pounds frequently; may stand for the entire work period
- Available to work assigned 2nd or 3rd shift and overtime as needed
- Certification to operate a fork lift or ability to obtain certification
- Willing to cross train in other areas
Comprehensive benefits package available including medical, dental, vision, health savings account, company paid life insurance and short-term disability, paid time off, and 401(K) retirement savings with company match.