GILLAN & HARTMANN, INC.
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT POSITION
Established in 1951, Gillan & Hartmann, Inc. a preeminent Architect Engineering and Facility Management Firm in the Collegeville/Phoenixville, PA Area is seeking to fill a vital Director Business Development Position (DBDP) in a busy office environment with fully equipped, modern business accessories, and an extensive library of the Firm’s Business Development (BD) References, Examples, and Resumes.
The ideal applicant exudes positive energy, has a minimum of ten years BD Related Experience in the Architectural Engineering Profession, and is comfortable founded on prior Experience Based Responsibilities to assume the following role reporting to the President:
- Develop/Implement/Maintain a Corporate BD Program, so as to achieve maximum exposure to New Business Prospects;
- Create and Direct Advertising, Proposal, Website and Publicity Efforts;
- Serve as the Firm’s RFP Proposal Manager;
- Identify as the Firm’s Lead Representative by outreach and participation/attendance at Prospective Client Meetings, Pre-Proposal Meetings, and Presentations;
- Evaluating and Clarifying Client Request, as supported by the Firm’s Technical Staff, prior to submission, and participation in pre-proposal meetings;
- Supervise the Support Services Administrative Staff in the completion of proposals and accommodating proposal deadlines.
The Supercharged Position enjoys a Competitive Benefits Package, Medical Benefit Plan Options, Health Care Expense Cafeteria Plan, Long and Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Holiday/Vacation/Sick Leave, a profitable 401 (K) Plan, Profit Sharing, and Position Related Continuing Education Refunding.
Interested Applicants are invited to contact John P. Gillan, PE, President (firstname.lastname@example.org), provide a personal resume addressing the above-described Position Guide, and include 3 references from professional working associates for follow up contact after an in-person interview.