FIELD NURSE SUPERVISORS (RNs)
Manhattan or Bronx
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. is a leading established Home Health Care Agency. We currently have opportunities for Field Nurse Supervisors in Manhattan and the Bronx, NYC Territories.
The Field Nurse Supervisor is responsible for providing professional nursing services in compliance with State and Federal regulations, individual State Nursing Practice Acts and Premier Policies, procedures and philosophy.
Key functions include:
- Confer with patient’s physician in ascertaining the need for home care and in developing, implementing and revising the Plan of Treatment.
- Perform initial patient assessments and reassessments on those admitted to the agency to accurately assess a patient’s health care status and psychosocial needs
- Submit and maintain accurate documentation and supervise all paraprofessional staff according to policy, including conducting in-service and orientation programs
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Nursing from an NLN approved Nursing Program (BSN preferred).
- Must have a current, unencumbered New York Registered Nurse license
- Minimum of two years experience in medical-surgical nursing preferably hospital based. In addition one year of home health based experience is required for conducting applicable training classes.
- Knowledge of standards for accrediting bodies such as Joint Commission, CAHC, and CHAP, in addition to applicable state regulations
- Ability to function with minimal supervision
- Bilingual – English/Spanish is a plus.
Premier Home Health Care Services offers a competitive salary, plus full time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, holiday pay, short term disability, life insurance, and an optional legal plan.
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc.
Come Grow with US!
Grow with an organization who values, respects and rewards your hard work and dedication.
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V