Data Analyst Opportunities
The MTA IT department is currently seeking qualified candidates who will provide data analytics using the ServiceNow Asset Management module. This candidate will track to the financial, contractual, and inventory details of hardware and virtual infrastructure, as well as non-IT assets throughout their lifecycle.
- Responsible for identification and analysis of errors/inconsistencies in the data and provides timely resolutions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide adhoc reports.
- Work with the respective divisions to resolve any data discrepancy related to user input.
- Use statistical techniques to provide and apply QA processes for data submissions prior to transmission.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Collaborate with both technical and business stakeholders to understand reporting and data requirements based on customer and internal needs.
- Deliver timely and accurate asset reporting and data exchange with internal and external business partners.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline; or a minimum of 12 years’ experience installing, maintaining and supporting desktop technologies in an office environment.
- Must possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience maintaining and supporting desktop hardware,
- Software and network resources and protocols.
To apply for MTA IT Data Analyst opportunities and to view complete job details including responsibilities and qualifications for these opportunities, please visit MTA’s employment site at www.mta.info/employment and select job ID #88622 (Computer Support Analyst Level 5).
MTA Headquarters is an Equal Opportunity Employer