Quality Assurance Home Care Registered Nurse
Job Description: Alliance Home Health Services, one of the leading home healthcare providers in the Indianapolis area, is seeking a dedicated individual to join the team. This position is responsible for the auditing of client’s charts and support the home healthcare agency’s philosophy and standards. The Quality Assurance Registered Nurse will audit charts that may include Medicare, Medicaid, and Private Insurance to assure all are in compliance with State and Federal regulations. Must demonstrate above average attention to detail to ensure accuracy, and be able to prioritize and multi-task efficiently. Ideal candidate will have excellent people skills to communicate effectively with all staff.
- Choose a career with Alliance where our clients come first.
- Work effectively with team members who share a passion for seniors.
- Ensure documentation is coded properly
- Review all documentation for accuracy and timely completion
- Follow up with clinicians for corrections
- Receive physician orders/calls
- In-house office nurse
- Administer tuberculosis skin test to staff as requested
- Work closely with Clinical Director and Medical Records staff
- Full-time day shift, Monday-Friday
- Registered Nurse
- Indiana State licensure in good standing
- Prior experience working in home health care
- Knowledge of current home care regulation including OASIS
- Coding experience helpful
- Microsoft Office
- Experience in auditing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Competitive Salary
- Bi-Weekly pay
- PTO after 90-days
- Major Medical Health Plans, Dental and 401K available
Become part of a growing company.
About this company
Alliance is a home health care agency that treats its clients and employees like family. We know it takes a special type of person to provide skilled and compassionate home care services. Alliance provides extensive training for our registered home nurses, RNs and LPNs; clinical social workers; occupational, speech and physical therapists; and home health aides to ensure our clients receive the highest quality care and respect.
Because Alliance staff members often serve as surrogate caregivers and friends when family members or loved ones can’t be present, we look for employees who are caring, understanding, patient and dependable – and have a passion for helping others. All of our staff members are carefully screened; must pass criminal background and reference checks; and are bonded and insured. In addition, Alliance’s employees routinely undergo random drug tests.
Alliance is one of the only Indianapolis-area home care agencies whose home health aides complete a mandatory certification program in addition to being certified by the State of Indiana. Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.