Janssen Research & Development, LLC., a member of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Research Scientist, Bioconjugation and Targeted Delivery located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in neuroscience, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently looking for a talented, highly-motivated, and technically competent Research Scientist, Bioconjugation & Targeted Delivery to become part of our team.
• Contribute to multiple research projects and provide critical data to inform decisions in a cross-functional team
• Perform design and execution of studies, critical analysis of data, presentation of results independently or with minimal direction
• Collaborate with the therapeutic areas and other groups to define targeted delivery strategies and provide stage-appropriate conjugates and formulations for preclinical studies
• Stay informed of new technologies/capabilities relevant to this role and strive to implement them to push research projects forward.
• Author data summaries, technical reports, standard operating procedures, publications, and presentations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• A minimum of a PhD in Chemistry, Protein chemistry, Chemical/Biomedical Engineering, Material Sciences or other related discipline with 0-3 years of post-doctoral experience is required
• Experience with protein bioconjugation methods is required
• Experience in development and analytical characterization of targeted delivery products is required
• Background in conjugation of proteins, small molecules, peptides, or antibodies to payloads and/or nanocarriers using versatile synthetic approaches, is preferred
• Prior experience in formulation and process development at different scales for biologics and/or nanotechnology is preferred
• Previous experience in nanomaterial synthesis, polymer characterization (GPC, NMR, HPLC, TGA, and DSC) and nano-carrier formulations with strong technical proficiency of analytical instrumentation (DLS and HPLC) is preferred
• Ability to be organized, self-motivated and capable of working independently, and in a reciprocal multi-disciplinary environment is required
• Ability to work in Spring House, PA is required
Primary LocationNorth America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganizationJanssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job FunctionBiology
Internal ID: 9758170905