MEMBER RESEARCH AND STRATEGIES ANALYST
The Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (FHLBI) has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our Marketing team. The Member Research and Strategies Analyst is responsible for analyzing member, economic, and financial market data providing support to Bank staff in promoting member use of Bank products and services. This position will assist in the development and use of balance sheet modeling and other tools in order to provide quality analytics.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities or abilities required of persons so classified. The Bank reserves the right to alter or amend this description at any time.
- Conducting market and product research as well as analyze emerging issues that could impact FHLBI membership and usage
- Preparing and delivering presentations to customers, senior management and other outside stakeholders
- Assisting Bank staff through development of reports and analytics to promote member use of Bank products and services
- Develop and maintain analytical models
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
- Assist with member education, and webinars
Position Requirements (Required):
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (MS Power Point, Excel, and Word)
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- 3+ years of analytics experience in a financial institution or market research firm involving one or more of the following: balance sheet modeling, investment research, statistical modeling, or risk modeling
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or related field
- Willingness to travel as needed
Position Requirements (Preferred):
- 3+ years of experience with balance sheet modeling software (ZM, Bancware, etc.)
- 5+ years of analytics experience in a financial institution or market research firm involving one or more of the following: balance sheet modeling, investment research, statistical modeling, or risk modeling
- CFA designation, progress towards CFA designation or Master’s degree
- Proficiency with end-user computer application: MS Access
FHLBank INDIANAPOLIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.