Janssen Supply Group, LLC is recruiting for an Analyst, QC Stability, (1 of 2) to be based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Supplier Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provides access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their Procurement, R&D, and other Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
- Executes analytical testing according to testing schedules in a productive, compliant and efficient manner
- Ensures proper calibration and instrument verification is performed prior to use
- Suggests ideas for improvement and supports continuous improvement efforts in the lab
- Works in an organized and safe manner and assures work area and laboratory equipment are well-organized, clean and maintained
- Executes testing and adheres to laboratory procedures, cGMPs, DEA, and EH&S requirements (cGMP, EHS, ICH, etc.)
- Under supervision trends testing results
- Under supervision, Identifies and communicates any potential issues to Cell Lead or Manager
- Supports laboratory investigations
- May troubleshoot analytical issues that arise with guidance or independently if able
- Supports and maintains 5S and lean concepts
- Required to support ordering of laboratory supplies
- Ensures proper calibration and instrument calibration is performed prior to testing
- Supports Credo and Lean Lab Initiatives
- May support equipment maintenance, qualification and calibration activities
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical analytical laboratory is required
- Demonstrated HPLC experience is required
- Demonstrated experience performing dissolution is required
- Experience with Empower is a plus
- Demonstrated Release Rate Apparatus 7 (USP <724>) is a plus
- Experience with LIMS system is preferred
- Understanding of Controlled Substance handling is preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Primary LocationNorth America-United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganizationJANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)Job FunctionQuality Control
Internal ID: 2471171011
Location/Region: Titusville, NJ (US)