Description Our client is seeking an experienced Financial Services Legal Secretary for its Pittsburgh, PA office. We are seeking candidates with three to six years of legal experience and knowledge of state and federal litigation procedures. The ideal candidate is able to prepare correspondence, pleadings, file court documents, maintain client files, enter attorney time, and effectively communicate with staff members, attorneys and clients.
If you are interested, please email [email protected] Requirements - Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Skills in Internet research, Google suite functions, calendaring, Word, and Excel
- 3+ years of previous work experience and a dedication to integrity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Foundational knowledge in e-file
- Solid understanding of case management
- Knowledge of court filing
- Proficiency in federal courts
- Demeanor to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling priorities, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Eagerness to learn new concepts
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams’ industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (US)