Description Robert Half, one of the leading staffing agencies world-wide, is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Legal Secretary for a reputable Multi-Practice Law Firm in Center Valley, PA. This position will be a long term Temporary-to-Full Time employment. If you are interested, please send your most updated resume to legal recruiter, Soojin Song at [email protected]
Position: Legal Secretary
Location: Center Valley, PA
Supporting one partner, one of counsel, and one associate in the areas of labor and employment law, education law, and commercial litigation
Client intake/reception duties
Some filing and document drafting Requirements Requirements
• 5 years of litigation experience
• Microsoft Word 2010 proficiency
• In depth knowledge of state and federal court filing procedures
• Strong organizational and proofreading skills
• Must be a team player and be able to work effectively under multiple deadlines Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams’ industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (US)