Leads and manages the development of strategies and implementation of aspects of the Enterprise Records Management Program. Proactively partners and develops relationships with Crew at all levels and geographies to communicate records management obligations and leads implementation of records management practices that enable Crew to manage records as critical assets in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads Crew in meeting enterprise records management compliance by serving as a subject matter expert with understanding of internal policies, procedures, and global legal and regulatory record keeping requirements.
- Independently leads and monitors the implementation of individual and multi-disciplinary records management initiatives/projects, communicate progress, resolves issues and escalates where necessary.
- Creates and maintains global policies, procedures, and guidance to support the records management program and assists business units in developing local procedures.
- Leads and manages maintenance of the enterprise records management schedules, including change management process and references to statutory and regulatory requirements in collaboration with Legal and Compliance and business functions.
- Creates training and communication materials and conducts training and coaching sessions with Crew at all levels on records management policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with Crew and maintains network of records management related resources to communicate progress and share best practices.
- Develops and reports on key performance indicators and other compliance evidence to record and monitor value and effectiveness of the records management program.
- Participates in industry organizations and associations to integrate best practices into the organization.
- Obtains and maintains relevant certifications.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Recommended 5 or more years of general and relevant records management and/or information governance experience with financial services experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills.
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to interact effectively across all levels of the organization.
- The ability to work in an ad-hoc/dynamic and fast-paced environment with frequent time-sensitive deadlines.
- Understanding of how to balance practical business realities with risk mitigation needs.
- Proven ability to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Experience with technology implementation related to records/content management (i.e., records classification, auto-classification, WORM, electronic archiving, e-discovery, etc.)
- Active participation in professional industry organizations (e.g., ARMA, MER, Sedona, AIIM, IGI Initiative).
- Recommended certification such as Certified Records Management (CRM), Information Governance Professional (IGP) or related certification.
Ability to travel
Location/Region: Malvern, PA