DuPont’s Global Headquarters located in Wilmington DE has a M&A Sr Counsel position available. This is a highly visible, key role within the Legal function of the Agriculture Division. This Position will require a person of vision, integrity and commitment, as well as substantial leadership and influencing experience, maturity and judgment.
The person filling this role will have a Strong focus on M&A as well as corporate structures and formation and maintenance of corporate entities; preparation of wide range of proxy and Form 10-K disclosures related to compensation as well as familiarity with tax issues, including IRC Sections 162(m) and 409A.
Must be self-starter able to work independently; this is not a “second chair” position.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer.
DuPont is an E-Verify employer.
Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in broad range of corporate and M&A legal issues.; J.D. Degree and Law License.
- Strong client development/relationship skills.
Experience with M&A activity in the Agriculture industry.
Familiarity with tax issues.
Expertise in corporate structures and formation and maintenance of corporate entities desirable.
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- Ability to counsel Corporate Accounting and Investor Relations functions on broad spectrum of public disclosure issues related to periodic filings and Reg FD.
- Expertise in director and officer liability insurance and other legal issues related to boards of directors desirable.
- Experience with preparation of annual meeting proxy statements, including management of shareholder proposal issues and the no action letter process.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at
Location/Region: Wilmington, DE (US)