Description The Creative Group is seeking an attentive Project Manager to ensure the successful execution of various marketing projects. This Project Manager position would be on a long term temporary basis, located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. If you love keeping things organized and enjoy working across multiple teams, be sure to apply today.
What you get to do every single day
- For every project, ensure the most necessary elements are delivered in a defined scope, quality, time frame, and cost constraints
- Lead the efficient flow of work and information from marketing to creative and production departments
- Maintain job files, arrange schedules, record and oversee progress, route projects, and supervise status meetings Requirements - Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience
- Performance management experience
- 3+ years of agency or in-house experience as a project manager
APPLY: Qualified candidates, please send your resume/portfolio to [email protected] Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
Follow @SamIamTCG on Twitter for up to the minute creative news and jobs
Please do not call directly into the office. Apply online and a recruiter will reach out to you if you are a fit. At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (US)