Employer® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Location(s): Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista, Escondido, San Marcos, San Clemente and Encinitas
Home healthcare nurses provide continuous nursing care to patients in medically fragile conditions. At Employer, our nurses spend quality 1:1 time building a relationship with each of their patients, and are committed to service and quality that shows in our compassion and in positive patient outcomes.
As a LVN you will:
* Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that authorize and direct changes.
* Provide (on a daily basis) paperwork as required by agency to maintain accurate and complete medical records.
* Conduct and pursues the business of agency in accordance with sound nursing and medical practices and represents agency in a manner calculated to instill confidence in patients, physicians and the general public.
* Perform nursing services only under the guidance and supervision of a registered nurse.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* Graduate of accredited practical/vocational nursing program
* Currently Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in state(s) of agency operation
* Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
* One (1) year clinical experience and one year home health experience
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
Location/Region: San Diego, CA (US)