Sr. Systems Analyst
Sr. Systems Analyst
The Sr. Systems Analyst is responsible for the technical design, continuous planning, implementation, monitoring, troubleshooting, and administration of COBHAM’s mission critical enterprise systems. The successful candidate will possess excellent troubleshooting skills and demonstrate an ability to resolve complex issues in a timely manner. They must also be able to work successfully as an individual or as part of a team to complete assignments or projects in a timely manner.
• 6+ years of system administration and design in an Enterprise environment
• High level knowledge with the configuration and administration of Cisco UCS Blade compute environment
• Enterprise storage administration experience with EMC VNX and DataDomain
• In-depth knowledge of Windows Operating System 2008 and 2012
• Expert knowledge of VMware implementation and administration
• Experience with data center architecture, implementations and monitoring
• Experience with producing, managing and organizing documentation
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Experienced in an IT Operations role within a 24x7x365 datacenter environment
• Experienced with Root Cause Analysis and reporting
• Attention to detail is essential
• In-depth knowledge of HP Blade servers including MPIO, Virtual Connect and boot from SAN configurations
• Working knowledge of NetApp OnTap 8.x operations, management and optimization
• Demonstrated experience administering a multi-forest Windows 2008/2012 environment utilizing scripting, PowerShell, VB, etc.
• Working knowledge of HP Systems Insight Manager
• Linux Administration
• Excellent time management
Cobham’s values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world’s leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
Location/Region: Lansdale, PA (US)