More information about this job:
- Accurately and timely prepares and dispenses all medications under the directsupervision of the pharmacist.
- Maintains patient medication profiles.
- Ensures all medications are properly charged
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Current NJ registration (or eligible upon hire);
- Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred.
- Hospital pharmacy experience preferred.
Apply Share this job Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email
Check out this Job Location
- Periop Pathway
Learn more about or perioperative course for GNs or experienced RNs who want to work in the OR. Show More
- Cooper Career Chat
Hear from Cooper recruiter Dave Phillippe as he provides insight about the interview process and provides preparation tips. Show More
Sign up for Job Alerts Email AddressAreas of InterestSearch for a category, location, or category/location pair, select a term from the suggestions, and click “Add”.
AddTechnician, Camden, New Jersey, United StatesRemovePharmacy Technician, Camden, New Jersey, United StatesRemoveRemove Confirm Email Latest Tweets Tweets by CooperHospital
All content © 2018 Cooper University Health Care.
site map Follow Us--
Location/Region: Camden, NJ (US)