As a Service Representative you will partner with one of our insurance business partners onsite to represent Hertz and facilitate the rental process. You will maintain and grow strong relationships with your business partner, provide outstanding customer service and generate increased business. This is a growth orientated opportunity in our Sales organization and is positioned to lead to an exciting career path at Hertz. Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities and implement initiatives to grow revenue and market share.
- Manage and facilitate the rental process for assigned insurance business partner.
- Liaise with rental locations and with various internal and external clients to carry out rental initiatives and resolve issues.
- Act as primary contact for business partner customer support.
- Perform daily administrative activities; conduct phone calls, collect receivables and ensure account rental management is up to date.
- Explore and implement new ways to improve customer service, improve metrics and create value for the business partner.
- Partner with Sales Account Representatives to carry out marketing initiatives.
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Customer service/sales work experience.
- Sales experience and/or a desire to work in a sales organization.
- Possess a strong commitment to customer service.
- Well-developed organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner and possess excellent decision making skills
Preferred Requirements Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Mount Laurel, NJ (US)