A growing Philadelphia Region midsized service company looking for a dynamic individual to lead their Project Management team.
THIS IS NOT AN IT OR SOFTWARE ROLE. CANDIDATES WITH PROPERTY MGT; FACILITIES MGT; CONSTRUCTION MGT PREFERRED
The Director Project Management is responsible for the overall project management function for the company, providing
leadership, coordination and management of the Project Management department and functions. The role serves as a conduit for communication between project managers and the key stakeholders who make the strategic decisions for those projects. The director supervises the team that provides project management support functions.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the strategic aspects of large projects and mitigates any risk
- Role is client facing and must be comfortable in a leadership role
- Oversees the project managers working on client projects
- Oversees that all aspects of contracts are managed during project
- Reviews high-level deliverables for project management team
- Ensures pre-planning occurs across the project management team to provide a strong client experience
- Develops, implements, and maintains sound business practices
- Recommends and implements policy and procedure improvements
- Reports profit and loss figures on each project
- Consolidates and analyzes profitability, revenue, margins project mgt bill rates and utilization across project mgt team
- Manages the negotiation of contract pricing when necessary
- Handles difficult personnel situations directly, using appropriate discretion, HR advice, and respect for the individual
- Must be comfortable in front of the client
- High ethical standards. Ability to creatively problem solve and exercise good business judgment
- Proven leadership and management ability, demonstrating innovation, flexibility and best-in-class attributes
- Motivational expertise, acts to inspire employees, consistently displays initiative
- Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 3 to 5 years prior supervisory experience in project management role for a service related company
- Bachelors Degree required
- Job costing experience a plus
- Demonstrates proficiency in all MS Office applications including Word, Excel, & Power Point
- Excellent PC skills
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Corporate Interiors is a customer-focused organization specializing in workplace environments. From our foundation in 1985, our shape, progression and prosperity have been formed by listening to the marketplace and understanding the strategic direction of the clients we serve.
Corporate Interiors is widely recognized as the largest re-manufacturer of office furniture in the Philadelphia Region. The Company partners with clients to provide inspirational workplace environments. This encompasses an extensive collection of workspace furniture solutions; architectural solutions; custom millwork; flooring; audio visual integrations; comprehensive in-house design and project management capabilities; and manufacturer of eco-friendly new furniture.
CI is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. CI does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (US - 19102)