A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people.
A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
- Operate within the budget and identify new ways to improve the development of the business
- Carry out training and development of all staff to enable them to carry out their own duties and responsibilities
- Interviewing, hiring, training and coaching employees
- Participate in employee meetings, reviews and development
- Ensure compliance with proper sanitation and cleaning standards
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree is preferred, or equivalent professional experience
- 2 years upscale food service experience, including 1 year at the supervisory level
- Supervising, scheduling, training, management & coaching skills
- Knowledge of basic work area operations, company and client policies and procedures
- Operational knowledge of the cash register, cash handling procedures and reconciliation of multiple cash banks and reports
- Operational knowledge and oversee general maintenance of café food service equipments
- Prepare and maintain volume trend analysis report on a daily basis
- Responsible for planning, marketing and executing special events/promotions in the cafe
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Manages time effectively and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to delegate tasks effectively in an assertive manner
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task and concentrate with constant interruptions
- Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- ServSafe or Department of Health certification a plus
Apply to Flik today! Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Requirements: Career Level Mid Career (2+ Years Experience), Entry Level
Areas of Interest Foodservice - Business/Corporate Dining
Education Associate’s Degree/2 Year College
Preferred Language English
About this company
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group North America is a family of companies building experiences for all of our customers. We serve award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more.
Location/Region: Wilmington, DE (US)