This position is located in Allentown, PA
The Executive Sales Specialist will promote approved products in the ADHD portfolio to prescribing HCPs and deliver the highest quality of disease-state education to psychologists, to develop and fundamentally change our interaction model to support various stakeholders that are part of an ecosystem to support patients.
Create a call deck of both psychologist and HCPs. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with target HCPs. Deliver MLR approved, education-focused messages, as well as ADHD disease-state information to target HCPs. Identify Psychologists actively engaged in the treatment of ADHD. Deliver PAS disease-state ADHD information to Psychologists
Business Planning/Execution 100%
- Enhanced HCP awareness of Shire products clinical data, safety & efficacy.
- Enhance Prescriber awareness that ADHD is real condition and educate on disease state awareness
- Equip HCPs with appropriate tools to facilitate a robust conversation, enabling them to teach their patients about ADHD
- Build HCP knowledge and confidence in identifying treatment gaps in all domains.
- Partner with Sales Operations to identify psychologists.
- Place phone calls to psychologists to initiate contact and build foundation for future relationship.
- Deliver disease-state education materials to psychologists.
- Will increase awareness of ADHD, and help HCP identify treatment gaps in diagnosed patients
- Only reactive and approved branded materials will be used with psychologists
- 75%-100%- must meet all quarterly sales objectives (calls made to prescribers)
- 25% Only in select territories Meet education objectives (calls made to non-prescribers)
- Expected to make approximately 6-18 Physician calls and 10-14 Psychologist calls per week. Log call information in to CRM.
- Measure impact through Qualitative and Quantitative tracking:
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a scientific field.
- Requires experience either in the mental health field or in strategic new business development; candidates with both experiences are preferred
- Five or more years of pharmaceutical sales experience or equivalent are required.
- Five or more years of specialty pharmaceutical experience or equivalent required, preferably in the ADHD therapeutic area
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of healthcare institutions (e.g. community mental health centers, psychiatric hospitals, and government agencies) and commercial managed care; experience selling within healthcare institutions preferred
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA