Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently seeking an Internal Auditor for a full-time position in Philadelphia, PA.
We are seeking a Staff Internal Auditor II to be responsible to work independently for the performance and development of operational, financial, and consultative internal audits, projects and business and technology internal controls testing.
Responsibilities of Internal Auditor:
- Responsible for developing and performing audit procedures
- Identifying and defining issues
- Developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting departmental processes and procedures
- Evaluate designs and effectiveness of internal controls for key business processes.
- Conducting interviews, reviewing documents, developing and administering surveys and preparing paperwork.
- Identifying, developing, and documenting audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment
- Identifying and communicating audit findings to audit team, auditees, and senior management
- performing periodic testing of the key business processes and technology internal controls and assist in the performance of Financial Reporting Controls testing
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements of Internal Auditor:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or technology related field from an accredited college or university required.
- At least 3 years of experience in Auditing, Accounting, Compliance, or Risk Management.
- Demonstrated progress toward Auditing or Accounting Certification. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts and practices.
- Excellent analytical, organization and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of internal controls and industry best practices.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Since 1994, Contemporary staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Mortgage, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Graduates & Students.
As an independent company, CSSvSource has been offering Managed Service Programs as a preferred supplier and/or vendor neutral (MSP) with an option as a Vendor Management System (VMS). We deliver best in class risk mitigation, requisition management & data visibility covering all contingent and SOW workers.
People & Opportunity Meet at CSS! Check out our Internal Team – we work hard & play hard!
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (US)