Campaign and Promotions Coordinator - Entry Level
Allegiant Connections is one of the leading marketing and advertising firms in the local area. We have recently expanded and are looking to fill entry level positions in management, marketing, advertising, sales and public relations. We are focusing on building our new divisions. Some of the nation’s largest companies have hired us to increase consumer awareness and build their customer base.
We are looking for the right people to lead in expanding and growing this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
- Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
- Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
- Train and develop new marketing professionals
- Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
- Manage and develop promotions and materials
**No experience is necessary, training is provided for those candidates that qualify.
IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS- All applicants MUST BE:
1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level.
2. DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
4. Show LEADERSHIP skills
5. Have a TAKE CHARGE personality
6. Have a Business mindset
Allegiant Connections Inc has mastered the art of reaching customers in ways that lead to sustainable business growth. We use key research to develop precise acquisition strategies that build trust in the businesses we represent. Time and again, our methods deliver measurable outcomes that exceed those achieved with traditional marketing. Trust us to deliver dependable results.
We’re committed to creating impact at Allegiant Connections Inc. Together we focus on achieving our shared goals by putting our collective talent behind solutions that drive results. Our outreach initiatives combine the wisdom of our seasoned pros with fresh ideas from our incoming associates in a coaching model that assures success. Our collaboration provides a competitive edge. Apply today and join the movement!
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (US)