Access Security is searching for security service technicians that will be responsible for wiring, servicing, programming, and repairing of Electronic Access Control, IP Video Surveillance, and Burglar & Fire Alarm systems. The systems we service vary from small to large integrated security solutions and can range from basic to highly complex. Our service team is expected to have superior technical capabilities while ensuring that our clients receive the best customer service experience. Our technical staff is provided training and manufacturer certification to ensure our clients and customers are provided the absolute best service experience. Technicians are responsible to provide our customers with friendly and technically proficient service while keeping them informed of the service process.
What we’re looking for:
- Security Service Technician with a minimum of 2 years experience servicing security systems. 5+ years perferred
- Experience with the installation or servicing of Network Video Recorders and IP Cameras
- Experience with installation or servicing of access control systems, such as electric strikes and magnetic locks, PIR sensors, and proximity readers
- Should be well organized, dynamic, and energetic - "Customer Pleasing".
- An individual with a passion for the security field and eagerness to learn more.
- A go-getter with great attention to detail and quality of workmanship who can effectively service integrated security and life safety solutions.
- Committed to increasing knowledge, monitoring industry trends and providing superior client service.
- Strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills
- Providing service and troubleshooting of small to large integrated security systems, including IP Video, Electronic Access Control, Intrusion Detection and Fire Alarm Systems.
- Properly maintain as-builds and all system documentation while systems are serviced.
- Interface and explain issues to customers to resolve security concerns and questions.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Interface and update service department with job status and issues.
- Assist end users in the proper use of their security system.
- Ensure that systems are serviced in a time efficient manner, and provide excellent feedback to customers.
- At least 2 years experience installing & servicing electronic card access control & IP Video systems.
- Experience with access control systems such as; Software House, AMAG, Lenel, and S2 Security, and Genetec
- Experience with IP camera Video Management System installations, including Axis, Exacq, Genetec, Milestone, etc..
- NICET certification considered a plus.
- Must have a valid drivers license and possesses a clean driving record.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lift/move material and operate equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Competitive compensation & benefits package (includes Health insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
- Friendly team environment with unified goal of excellent customer satisfaction
- Paid On and Off site comprehensive training
- Company provided vehicle, cell phone, and laptop
- Excellent promotion opportunities
Electronic card access control systems, security, burglar alarm system, physical access control, IP cameras, CCTV, AMAG, LENEL, Software House, Exacq, Genetec, Samsung, Panasonic, intrusion alarm, systems integrator, commercial security installations and service, Johnson controls, Siemens, Security & Fire Alarm Technician
Access Security Corporation is an advanced security integration company with over 40 years in business. Access Security specializes in commercial electronic access control, IP & Network Video Surveillance Systems, Perimeter Protection including automatic gates, and burglar and fire alarm detection systems. We offer industry leading system design, professional CAD design services and installation by in-house certified security technicians, as well as dedicated 24 hour 7 days a week service technicians with guaranteed response times for our customers. Access Security services Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, and is headquartered in Bucks County, PA.
Location/Region: Warminster, PA (US)