Local Property Management Company is in need of a general maintenance person to join their progressive team. The candidate will be responsible for apartment and condominium maintenance. This is a ground floor & new opportunity with an established, privately owned company that offers career growth for the right candidate!
- Light Plumbing; faucets, garbage disposals
- Light electrical; switch or hanging fixtures
- sweeping, clean up walkways
- Drywall repair
- Troubleshoot and repair appliances
- Retrieve and respond to service requests that come in through the Property Management computer system.
- Keep the Property Manager updated on all service requests.
- Coordinate with outside sub-contractors for the completion of projects.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Position requires travel to multiple property locations by use of company vehicle.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
PSI Personnel, LLC
Founded in 1969, PSI Personnel seeks to place the right person in the right job. Serving both preferred employers and potential employees throughout Bucks, Montgomery, Philadelphia and adjoining counties, as well as Delaware, New Jersey and New York, we understand your needs. With our local edge, reputation and record of success, PSI is the staffing agency of choice!
Location/Region: Doylestown, PA (US)