The World’s leading Healthcare Insurance Company is looking for Telesales Marketing Operations Specialist to join their team!
The Marketing Operations Specialists will focus on the schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for projects related to the telesales team. Immediate focus will be to establish the telesales project management infrastructure and using standard project management practices to ensure smooth transitions for new projects and campaigns from ideation to implementation. This will include but is not limited to collaborating with the team and vendor to create and maintain business continuity plans, policies, and desk procedures. As well as monitoring project implementation workstreams. Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality.
· Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed
· Creates project plans
· Maintains project objectives
· Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
· Identifies and resolves issues and risks
· Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
· Implements change practices · Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track
· Portfolio management
· Lead meetings and document decisions for project team and vendor partners
· Track monthly budget
· Reporting on projects and portfolios
· Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred
· 5+ years’ experience in project management
· 5+ years in telesales or telemarketing project implementation
· Experience in Agile teams
· Expertise in proactive communication and conflict resolution
· Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
· Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to MS Project, MS Excel, etc.
For the past 20 years, OLSA Resources has been a renowned supplier of top talent to Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States.
OLSA Resources is recognized as one of the top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses, and has received the Best of Portland Engineering Award.
Please bookmark our webpage to refer to during your career search as we are adding new opportunities daily: http://www.olsaresources.com/