Math Curriculum Supervisor (K-12 )
Colonial School District
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Full-Time, 12 Month, Act 93 Position; District Office; Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits
Colonial School District draws approximately 4,600 students from the Borough of Conshohocken, and the Townships of Plymouth and Whitemarsh in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. We are currently seeking ae K-12 Mathematics Curriculum Supervisor.
The K-12 Mathematics Curriculum Supervisor works under the immediate supervision of the Director of Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment. The Supervisor is responsible for facilitating processes to engage staff in Mathematical program development, action planning and research based strategies to achieve the District's mission and goals. The Supervisor provides data-driven instructional leadership by collaborating with all School District staff members.
The Supervisor serves as the School District's representative to the community regarding all content and related programs which s/he supervises.
Supervisor of Math Curriculum Desired Qualifications:
Curriculum and Instruction or K-12 Principal Certificate with secondary certification in Mathematics education. Experience and expertise in curricular planning and developing of an integrated and/or conceptual learning approach to Mathematics. Solid understanding of the expectations of the Pennsylvania Core Standards for Mathematics and Mathematical Practice.
- Pennsylvania Certification in Curriculum and Instruction PK-12 or Principal Certificate PK-12 with secondary Mathematics certification required.
- At least five (5) years of experience as an administrator, lnstructional coach or secondary Mathematics content Specialist.
- Building level administrative experience preferred
- Experience with UbD curriculum framework
- Expertise with the integration of current technologies in classrooms
- Integrating core principles of STEAM education into the curriculum
- Demonstrated experience using data development and implementation to maximize student achievement
Deadline for Application: Position will remain open until filled
Applications for this position will only be accepted on-line only at www.colonialsd.org
The Colonial School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or the presence of non-job-related medical conditions or handicaps in the educational programs and activities it operates in its admission policies and its employment practices
Location/Region: Plymouth Meeting, PA