HVAC Service Technicians Needed for Immediate Hire in New Jersey
We are looking for an HVAC Service Technician to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
- Assisting the lead technician with installation of residential heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Assisting with the inspection and perform equipment repairs and replacements on residential heating, ventilation and AC systems
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety and procedures
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- The applicant MUST have at least 1 year (one) of experience in assisting with all aspects of the installation and repairing of residential oil burner systems and AC units
- Certification in refrigeration is a plus
- MUST have an EPA or CFC Certification to be considered
- MUST be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- MUST need to have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.Compensation:
- These are contract jobs that have can ability to become full time employment.
- Salary is based on experienceJob Type: Temporary
- Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
At United Staffing Solutions:
We match consultants with rewarding careers where they can fully utilize their specialized talent to not only thrive but to also advance their skills. Every match we make is based on our working principles that guide our team, allowing us to deliver results for both client and consultant time after time. They are:
Our core values include:
The values we share serve as a compass for everyone at USS, guiding our behavior and representing the foundation of our culture. Our continuing success, our ability to achieve our mission, and our reputation for integrity, service, and professionalism are based on them.
Location/Region: Warminster, PA (US)