At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Enterprise Infrastructure Manager within PNC's Technology Information Services organization, you will be supporting PNC’s Retail, Business Office, ATM and Call Center networks. Experience managing teams that support large enterprise networks is required. You could be based in either Pittsburgh, PA or Cleveland, OH. Remote employees will be considered for this position.Job Profile
- Delivers products/services in alignment with business needs and objectives. Responsible for multiple teams or departments within the Enterprise Infrastructure function.
- Contributes to infrastructure planning, development strategies/initiatives and product lifecycle/service orientation; determines current and future enterprise infrastructure needs. Oversees portfolio/program/project management responsibilities. Directs financial management and risk management capabilities.
- Contributes to stable and secure environment, incident management, product health/patching, and the asset management lifecycle. May communicate with vendors, suppliers and executive management to ensure availability of infrastructure technologies and support.
- Implements best practices for technology architecture and management.
- Directs, motivates, develops and oversees the performance of the management team and key staff.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Extensive Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
IT Industry: Trends & Directions - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to analyze marketplace experiences, developments and trends related to the function of Information Technology (IT).
IT Architecture - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design and improve organizational IT structures and blueprints in order to better support business operations and efficiently achieve organizational objectives.
IT ENVIRONMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.
System and Technology Integration - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the features and facilities of systems, and the ability to integrate and communicate among applications, databases and technology platforms.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT (ITSM) - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of management skill sets and technical tools to ensure quality and high standards in IT services.
HARDWARE INFRASTRUCTURE - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to design, implement and integrate IT hardware for its use in business environments.
IT SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of technical tools and techniques to guarantee service availability and ensure IT system performance.
Information Security Technologies - Working Experience
- Knowledge of technologies and technology-based solutions dealing with information security issues.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA