Huffmaster is recruiting experienced Cath Lab Techs to work a possible labor dispute at a very large acute care facility this summer in Rhode Island. The strike could happen sometime this summer.
- 60 hour minimum guarantee if you deploy
- Paid airfare (or other mass transit if too close to fly), or reimbursed mileage if you live within 300 miles of the facility
- Hotel accommodations two people to a room
- Per diem for meal expenses for all days either travelling or deployed
- At least one year experience working as a Cath Lab Tech within the last 3 years
- A Minimum 2-year Degree
- Either Registered Cardiovascular Credentialing International Certification (CCI) or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist Certification (RCIS)
- A complete credentialed medical file (Titers, Certifications, Physical, TB etc)
If you would like to be considered for these positions, please submit a detailed resume or if you have questions, please call to speak to a recruiter.
Huffmaster Companies Alternative Workforce Inc division specializes in helping businesses in the United States when help is needed for labor disputes. We recruit qualified personnel to cover short and long-term needs to ensure that facilities can continue to reach their production levels.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (US)