JUST EXPANDED TO THE PHILLY AREA! COME IN AND ASK ABOUT IT!!
Are you looking for a sales position that offers training, support, and guidance?
Can you see yourself waking up each day energized and ready to take on new challenges?
Do you want to receive recognition, rewards, and incentives for your results?
If so, then we might be the right fit for you!
We're looking to grow our sales force to keep up with increasing client demand. We currently have several openings, with product-training workshops available, so no sales experience is necessary. Our environment is full of individuals that strive to be the best and enjoy friendly competition.
Sales Openings Initially Involve:
- Interacting with Customers Face-to-Face
- Promoting Clients Products and Services
- Answering Questions & Registering New Customers
- Product-Training Workshops & Ongoing Guidance
- Creating Brand Awareness for Clients
- Increasing Market Share for Clients
Key Skills We're Looking for:
- Sales / Closing Skills
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Sense of Humor
- Desire to Succeed
- Self Motivation
- A Positive Attitude
Requirements and Recommendations:
- All applicants must be 18+ years of age & eligible to work in the US
- All applicants should be able to commute to Manhattan on a daily basis
- Full-time hours are preferred and long term options are ideal because the more you put in, the more you get out
- No sales experience is required, but retail sales, customer service, hospitality or similar experience can be helpful
- A strong work ethic and a high motivational drive are essential in this performance-based industry
- Ambitious graduates with business-related degrees often do well in our Business Development Program
Our unique approach to marketing combined with our simple system for success, proves itself time and time again
for our clients, our office and our team. Small accomplishments lead to bigger, better achievements.
By sticking with what works, we are free to maintain a level of professionalism and ongoing development, rather
than seeking a new way to reinvent the wheel.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (US)